If you’re like most folks, you believe that parole is a type of early release from prison.
The possibility of parole is factored into your sentence at the time the judge hands it down. After you serve the minimum amount of years, you may be eligible for parole.
Many inmates spend too long in prison. An experienced Texas parole attorney can help re-enter your life sooner rather than later.
Are You Eligible for Parole in Texas?
Many, but not all, inmates may be eligible for parole—but not all inmates are granted parole. That important decision is made by the members and commissioners of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
You need a parole attorney who will:
- Prompt members of the parole board to review your file
- Identify extenuating circumstances in your case
- Highlight your good behavior and note positive future plans
- Fight for your freedom if you violate the conditions of your parole
What Benefits Does a Houston Parole Attorney Provide?
Perhaps it’s not fair, but inmates who hire a qualified and experienced Houston parole attorney are likely to fare better than those who go it alone.
To find the right parole attorney for you, ask parole lawyers in Texas about:
- Legal knowledge and experience. Your Houston parole attorney is knowledgeable about local parole laws. He’s in the best position to qualify the strength of your case—and move it forward.
- Familiarity with the Texas parole system. He must understand each parole board member’s voting record. He must know how to present your case to the board to maximize the chances of success.
- After preparing the necessary paperwork with attention to detail, he will arrange the necessary authorities, such as investigators, psychologists, or medical experts, to support your legal case.
Why Choose the Law Office of Greg Tsioros?
Parole is a privilege. When considering parole lawyers in Texas, look for an attorney with deep knowledge of the Texas parole process. Find an attorney who will provide aggressive, zealous representation of your case before the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
The parole process is often frustrating and confusing. You and your loved ones may feel anxious and uncertain about what steps to take to better your chances of parole.
With an experienced, knowledgeable parole attorney at your side, your questions will be answered and your concerns will be addressed.
The Law Office of Greg Tsioros represents inmates throughout Texas. We will present your case before the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles with the knowledge and insight you need to prepare and present your comprehensive plan of parole in every board office. We will vigorously present your case, addressing static and dynamic factors that members must consider—along with other critical factors to provide our clients with the best opportunities of earning the privilege of parole.
Greg Tsioros supports your desire to reunite with loved ones and rejoin society. Call the Law Office of Greg Tsioros now to schedule your initial case evaluation at 832-752-5972.